Sunday, July 20, 2008

Reminder to Submit Art History Articles

I'm back in Canada! I arrived home on Friday after a long week of replacing my documents. The whole experience was pretty awful, but I guess I'm greatful that the theft happened close enough to my mom's house that I was able to get copies of my birth certificate, etc., so that I could renew my passport. I can't even imagine how hard it would have been if I'd had my passport stolen in a foreign country!

I took it easy this weekend because I was still pretty tired. This afternoon I suddenly realised why I've been feeling a little travel-weary...my husband reminded me that I've been traveling pretty much non-stop since May!

We saw so many amazing things on our trip to Colombia, and in the days and weeks to come, I hope to write several more articles about our travels. I will also be publishing the next edition of The Art History Carnival on August 1st (I was too busy to do an issue this month!). Please submit your blog article for the next edition of the Art History Carnival using our carnival submission form. For more info on submission guidelines, visit this post about the carnival, or check out the first issue of the art history carnival.

I've received a lot of great art history articles already and I look forward to seeing more!


Technorati tags:

, .


1 comment:

Fete et Fleur said...

I'm so glad your back safe and sound! What an ordeal. I like your suggestions about making the shoes in cloth.

Nancy