Saturday, February 16, 2008

My First Award!

I've been feeling under the weather for the past few days, so I've been on a bit of a hiatus. It's no fun to feel sick on Valentine's day! Oh well, we're going to Banff next weekend so I'm trying not to feel to sad about missing a nice Valentine's dinner out. My dear husband sent me roses in the morning so that cheered me (and he wrote a lovely poem as well--I wish I was better at writing poetry!). Oh, the other reason I haven't posted for a couple of days is that something is wrong with the wireless card in my laptop, so I haven't been able to get online.

I was instantly cheered this morning when I took a look at my blog and realized I'd received an award from Bebe at Peaches and Dreams today!


Thanks, Bebe! This is my first award so I'm quite excited. I'd like to pass this award along to Paula at The Beautiful Life, who inspires me with her creative needlework. Also to Brad, at Tree Frog Furniture, who always writes such informative and interesting posts on Arts and Crafts Furniture, and finally to Tracy, at Pink Purl, who always inspires with her creative posts.

Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret - Thankyou - and right back at you!

Brad Ferguson said...

Thank you Margaret, that means alot coming from someone that writes so beautifully. I hope I can continue to earn it.

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your wonderful award, Margaret! This award is very fitting for the excellence you bring here with each and every post--truly inspiring, educational and exciting! Thank you so much for sharing this award along with me--I am very humbled! So sorry you've not been feeling well. Hope you've been taking the weekend to rest and recover and will be on your feet soon ((BIG HUGS))

Grace said...

Congratulations on the award! And well-deserved.